- Communications managers and content editors should review the Requirements for Content Editing section.
- Anyone developing a website or web application should review the Requirements for Developers section.
- Everyone connected with the college should review the Accessibility Getting Started section, especially the Accessibility Introductory Online Course. (Everyone is responsible for accessibility compliance.) Both sections explain federal, state, system, and institute laws and policies, as well as requirements set at the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts level.
About This Site
The role of the college Web Services Architect is to:
- Oversee the many college, school, project center, and special-purpose websites utilized by the college.
- Provide education and development services to any unit of the college that is creating or redesigning a website.
- Help ensure that all unit websites adhere to college and institute guidelines, as well as state and federal regulations.
All of the information provided here is geared specifically to the web design and development needs of the Ivan Allen College, but may be useful to others outside the college or institute who are building their own websites.
If you are Ivan Allen College faculty or staff and need web development assistance, please feel free to contact Kevin.